Brooklyn, NY 11215 • firstname.lastname@example.org
May 2010 - present
Legal works - June 2016 - present
Working on products to address legal compliance needs.
Ticketing/workflow systems - Sep 2015 - Feb 2016
Worked on an internal workflow management software for handling tickets and automation. UX, design, research
Collaboration team - Mar 2014 - Aug 2015
I was a manager, design lead, and contributor to several projects aimed to improve team collaboration and meetings.
Internal search - Jan 2012 - Mar 2014
I was the UX designer for the internal search engine called Moma. We created a new best of class enterprise search experience for the company.
AdMob/Mobile Ads Designer - May 2010 - Dec 2011
Consolidated all mobile ad formats, developed first tablet ad formats. Designed rich media ad formats and interstitial for iPhone and Android full-screen ad experiences.
Sep 2008 - May 2010
AdMob was the largest mobile phone ad network on iOS, Android, Blackberry and feature phones. AdMob acquisition by Google completed in May 2010.
- Designed post-logged-in experience
- Advertiser configurable dashboard
- Fullscreen video interstitial video format
- Marketing collateral
- Built sales design team with hiring and training new hires
Jan 2007 - Sep 2008
RippleTV was an 'out-of-home-network' that had a large presence in southern California and was growing nationally.
- Designed screen experiences for Tully's coffee, Einstein Bagels, Noah's bagels, borders, red mango.
- Design interstitials for weather, upcoming movies, Olympics medal counts, news features.
- Built demos and other sales collateral for the sales and business development team.
Freelance Jr. Broadcast Designer
Jan - May 2006
'Inside Edition' for King world entertainment, at the time 'Inside Edition' was a tabloid TV news program.
- Received and deliver d the day's stories to the graphics department
- Generated graphics for the day's shoot and segments.
- Designed and built re-usable templates for After Effects.
- Improved the process of delivering assets to editors, with variations depending on the equipment room's setup.
Jan 2007 - Sep 2008
Bungalow3 was a trailer/promo house that moved into short form webisode like content and TV shows.
- Designed and built two different versions of the website over my tenure.
- Designed, setup, and maintained the client portal systems
- B-roll cinematographer for various productions, Fast Ashley's on MTV, Fine Living Essentials for the Fine Living Network, as well as several other pilot pitches.
- Designed and managed the production of company collateral and marketing material
Rochester Institute of Technology
BFA School of Film and Animation